Since the 23-coloured earth was discovered on the 4th of July 1998, «La Vallée des Couleurs Nature Park» has become a famous and unique attraction of the island, which fascinates Mauritians as well as foreigners.
For Tourism Professionals in Mauritius:
Designed for and dedicated to the utmost relaxation, the Navasana Spa at the Outrigger is a haven of peace and serenity in a 1,800 sqm Zen-inspired tropical garden.
KiteGlobing has 3 Kitesurf Center at different locations on the island. They are a recognized MQA & VDWS kite surf & watersport Center and teach in a safe way with IKO/VDWS certified instructors. You can swim, you like the water and some action? Then come and give it a try!More
Concorde is a well-established Destination Management Company operating in Mauritius for more than 4 decades. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with our local colleagues and partners across the world in the tourism industry.
Visit of the capital, Port Louis. The view from the old Fort Adelaide over the town and its harbour is magnificent. An easy walk through the busy city centre includes all the important sites and ends near the Central Market. Visit the Caudan Waterfront, a modern and elegant shopping centre. The Blue Penny Museum is home to the rarest stamp in the World.More
BRN : C10065592 | TEL: Tour Operator: 04894 | Travel Agency: 10731
Open: Monday – Saturday | 09:00 – 19:00 (Timezone: +4 GMT)
24/7 Support Service: +230 5940 1000 | +230 5940 6000More
• 18 hole championship Golf Course, PAR 72, spread over 36 hectares
• The course measures 6886 metres long from the professional tees
• Site and topography : Spectacular view on the Rempart, the imposing mountain range and Tamarina Bay
• Wild environment, lush greens and wide fairways
- Speed Boat Trip
- Dolphin Encountered and swim with Dolphins
- Snorkelling and fish feeding
- Visit of Crystal Rock
- Trolley fishing inside and outside lagoon
- Lunch on Benitier Island